WordPress Website Development Starter
A strong website can help your business make a great first impression with your target customers. It can increase your credibility and generate more revenue. We’ll help you showcase your brand online through a custom-built WordPress website. Our website professionals will design mockups for your new website and build four pages based on your selected design.
What you can expect from us
- We’ll create three home page mockup designs for your new WordPress business website.
- We’ll complete one round of revisions on your selected mockup design before beginning to build your website.
- Once the design mockup is approved, we’ll build four pages for your website.
- We’ll complete up to two rounds of revisions for the pages built.
- We’ll install and configure up to six WordPress plugins.
- We’ll install analytics and conversion-tracking code.
- We’ll provide you with ongoing chat support.
- We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
- You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
- You’ll need to give us access to your existing website hosting server.
- You’ll need to tell us where your existing website domain is registered.
- You’ll need to provide all content for the website.
- You’ll need to provide any analytics or conversion-tracking code you want installed.
- You’ll need to specify which plugins you want installed.
Hassle-free digital marketing
Fulfilled by trusted digital experts
No long-term contracts
Dedicated customer support
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you provide website hosting?
- This service does not include website hosting.
- What if I want to use a different content management system besides WordPress?
- This service requires the use of WordPress as a content management system.
- What if I already have a website?
- We can refresh the design of your existing website to enhance the areas you like about it and rework the areas that you think aren’t working as well. Tell your pro about your redesign goals when you fill out your project questionnaire.
- Do I need to provide text, images, and other content for the website? What if I don’t have any content for my website yet?
- You’ll need to finalize and organize all content (text, images, etc) for each of the four pages before starting this service.
- Can you pull the content off of my existing website to use on the new site?
- We’ll need you to provide the actual files for any content you’d like used on the four pages. This means it needs to be in a format such as .docx, .csv, or a Google Doc link for text and .jpg or .png for images. We won’t be able to pull content from your existing site.
- How is the website design handled?
- We’ll need you to provide examples of other websites that have layouts or elements that you’d like used as inspiration for your own site. You’ll also have a chance to communicate any other expectations or requirements you have for the design of your new site, along with your brand guidelines. We’ll take all of that information and create three initial design mockups for you to review. After you select one design to move forward with, we’ll complete one round of revisions on the mockup. Then once you approve the final mockup, we’ll begin building out your pages.
- What if I need more than the included rounds of revisions?
- This service covers one round of revisions on the selected mockup and two rounds of revisions on the pages built in WordPress. Please review all deliverables carefully so we can address any concerns during these revision rounds. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the deliverable is sent to you. If you’d like to make further changes after the site is finished, you can always do so from your WordPress dashboard.
- Will you launch the new website for me once it’s completed?
- Yes, once the four pages on your site are finalized and approved by you, we can make the website live.
- How long does it take for my new website to go live?
- After you submit your project questionnaire and we have all of the details we need to get started, your three design mockups will be ready for review within 7 business days. Once a design mockup is finalized and approved, your four website pages will be built and ready for review within 10 business days. However, if there are delays in communication from you or delays in gaining access to the appropriate accounts and information, the timeline will extend.
- What types of plugins can you install for me?
- We can install a variety of WordPress plugins, such as plugins for ecommerce, SEO, anti-spam, security, social media, email marketing, analytics, and more. We’ll provide a list of our recommended plugin options for you to choose from based on your needs. This service covers installation and configuration for up to six plugins.
- What if I need an ecommerce website?
- We can install the WooCommerce plugin on your website to equip you with ecommerce functionality. You’ll want to keep in mind this will likely require further setup from you once the website is built to add additional products, update inventory availability, and configure further settings as needed.
- Will the website be mobile-friendly?
- Yes, your website will be optimized for a variety of device sizes, including desktop computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.